Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter
Easter was so much fun, well at least for me it was. London didn't really know what was going on. She had fun digging through her basket, but didn't understand. I can't wait until next year when she can really enjoy it. Her dress was so cute!! She was teething and didn't love being in the fluffy dress, so church was not as fun as we hoped. To finish the day we went to great grandma and grandpa's for Easter dinner. It was a great first Easter.
Posted by Shea Smith at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Hey Shea,
Your blog turned out so cute and I love the background! I'm glad that it worked out... my link to my blog is actually acinaylorfamily, instead of "asi". Anyway, London looks so cute, I love the blessing picture! She's darling.
-Cristina
What a beautiful Easter girl! We love you all! Grandma and Grandpa Smith
hey dont make fun of my face!(jk)
Post a Comment