Sunday, January 11, 2009
Maui
Well, I would say that Maui was fabulous but I'm pretty sure everybody knows that Hawaii is amazing. :) Anyways, we were able to go to Maui last year when London was only 4 1/2 months old, so you can imagine how exciting it was. Don't get me wrong Maui is Maui but when you go with a little baby it isn't really the same. This year on the other hand was so much fun! London literally loved everything about the trip, she was such a good little girl. So, if I can give a little bit of advice....wait to go on trips until your kids are able to enjoy them, in return you will enjoy them also.:) Papa & Grandma mimi were such a great help and really made it great while we were there. Thanks Misti & Dave!! We did so much, but its really to much to talk about, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking. The slide show has been acting funny, so if you can't see the pictures click on view all images.
Posted by Shea Smith at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
oh i am so so jealous!! We LOVED maui when we were there, i wish we lived there!! I can't get over how adorable london is in her little suit with flowers in her hair!! She looks like a little island princess!! The one with you and her in the sunglasses is so CUTE!! Ah i can't wait to have alittle girl! Looks like a great trip. Lets get together again soon k love ya :)
Looks like you had a ton of fun. I know it wasnt the same without us though!(jk)
What a fun trip! I agree about the kid thing. We went when Aiden was 3 months old but we haven't been back. Maybe someday!
So many cute pictures!! London looks adorable in all of them! I'm still sooo jealous you got to go!
so fun!! i told sherrie we should all just take a trip instead of a million christmas presents, but we'll see if that ever happens, ha! loved seeing some new pics, london looks so stinkin' cute in her swimsuit and flowers in her hair! I'm gonna go suck out all my body fat so i can be cute and little like you!!
It looks like loads of fun. London fits right in with all the cute little flowers in her hair. What fun memories you'll have. See you this week end. Love ya....
London looks so darling in every picture~ she's so cute!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I'm way jealous...can you take me with you next time? :)
how fun! I am a little jealous i will have to admit. Hawaii sounds pretty good right now after being cooped up for two months!
London is so beautiful Are you kidding me. That little girl needs to be a model. I could just eat her up. She is so precious. So, she is about Sadie's age right, 17 months?! I got your message about Stay Put Socks!. I am happy to get you a pair of those. I will have Danny give them to Brendan. Just let him know Danny has them and they are 4.00. Thanks!!
ok so you are a total loser for getting to go to hawaii. second that is the cutest halloween costume i have ever seen. I would of never thought of that. So freaking adorable. geez. Your daughter is beautiful. so are you. You look amazing. cute little family.
Hey it looks like you guys had a ton of fun...so jealous. I need a vacation!!!! To answer your question on my blog...we are going out again to Chicago with Scotts office. Should be fun!
Wow, that looks soooo fun. Someday I will make it there. You look great, and I love the pic with London and Bren. She looks so much like her Dad!!!
So fun!! Then again, like you said how could Maui not be amazing. Your little girl is getting more and more adorable.
Please tell Misti I said hi! I miss her. I met a girl out here in my ward that was in her young women class and we talked about how great she is.
Hey I just found your blog. Your little girl is adorable. I'm jealous you just went to Hawaii. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment