Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Sister

Well...if you don't know yet, we are having a girl! I thought for sure it was a boy because I have been so much sicker, but VERY happy it is a girl. London is also very excited about being a big sister and having a little sister. She tells me all the time. The only problem is, because we thought it was a boy, we only were really concerned about boy names. We have a couple in mind but nothing set in stone, soooooo, if you have any great girl names send them my way. :)

I have done such a poor job at blogging lately, but I promise I do have a good excuse. A) I have been sick and tired, B) I have been on 2 trips in the last month, C) I have been trying to scan a picture of this little girl and I can't. (Jami I need your help). Anyways, as you can tell I have been pretty busy.
London started Gymnastics Wednesday and really loved it! I can't believe that she is old enough to do the stuff she can do. I am very proud of her! Actually, I just started feeling better this last week so I have had more time to think about the baby and to tell you the truth I'm a little scared to start all over again. London has gotten so independent and easy that I forgot that it will get hard again...very hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has this fear....well, at least I hope not. :) Anyways, that is what has been going on around here. I promise I will be posting more since I am feeling better.

11 comments:

McKenna's page said...

Glad you're starting to feel better and glad you are having a girl. I already told you how scared I was to start all over again, so you are not the only one to feel that way. It's really not that bad the second time around, except the no sleep part.

Jami said...

Hey I'll come over next week and we'll get the scanner working. I'm super stoked you are having another girl. London is an angel so why not have another just like her? Congratulations!

The Porter's said...

I'm so excited for you all. It's so exciting to see what this one will come out looking like. Will she look like London, Brendan, or all of you. She'll be a doll that much I know. See you next week. Can't wait to see you. Glad you are feeling better and look forward to your post.

Zeb and Gentry said...

I got a name: J.M. You know you want to name her after you secret boyfriend.

Unknown said...

Yeah congrats on girl #2! Girls are so much fun and don't worry the adjustment from 1 to 2 really is not that bad, especially since London is so independent. She'll be your little helper! Can't wait to meet the new little one!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

I totally stressed out about #2! I wondered how easy it would be and if it would still be enjoyable. It is. Getting loaded in and out of the car is the only thing I hate. :) And how fun to have 2 little girlies close in age!

Amy Parker said...

Another Baby Girl! I'm so excited for you guys and that London gets to have a baby sister. She will be such a big helper. Glad you are feeling better, that is always nice. I love you and tell Bren congrats also. Love, Amy

Nicole Mecham said...

Another girl! That will be so fun for London to have a little sister. And I am sure everyone will tell you that, yes, everyone is scared for the second child! But it's not as bad as you think... but of course we all have those hard days! Having two makes you treasure the little baby stage so much more because you will look at London and see how fast this new little baby will grow up! I have everything goes great!

Cathy said...

I can't wait to see pics of the little cutie. As you know I need you to be very honest about the second baby. The thought of a second one still sends me into a panic.

{Layla} said...

congrats on baby girl #2. You two make pretty babies so I am sure she will be a gorgeous little thing. Are you going out for the summer...if so, does that mean you will be having a "summer baby"--that's rough--but you're a tough chica!!! P.s. my husband manages for Pinnacle now (we are going to NYC this summer). Now we have NO excuse to not get together, now that we're part of the same security "gang" and all (oh and you only live like 10 minutes for me!)--ha ha ha. =)

mid said...

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/25/tips-dan-trik-agar-kta-lolos-dari-bi-checking