Sooooo, I have been trying to get pictures on my computer and it just isn't working. I have been putting a few pictures on facebook because I can get them right from my phone, so if your dying to see the girls look there. :) Anyways ill give you a little heads up on the girls.
London- She started preschool this week and really loves it, she was so excited the night before school she came in at 4:30 with her backpack on asking if she could go to school now. Last week Miss Liza had an open house and a couple of boys were fighting over a toy car, London picks up a car and goes over to one of the boys and says " here you can have this one". It really made me a proud mama. I have a little peace maker and I didn't even know it. She also started tennis this week and really enjoys it. London is the sweetest little girl but she defiantly has a bossy side. She love to give instructions and tell me what to do. Sometimes it can be cute but most of the time she gets a time out for it. One more thing Lu loves right now is Beauty and the Beast, she sings the songs all the time, I'm socked what she can remember. Oh! and she can't get enough of Sloane, she is always asking to hold her.
Miss Sloane- She is a wonderful baby!!! I can't say it enough, she is very happy and content. She is sleeping from about 9:15 to 9 in the morning. She talks and smiles all the time now and really likes to be played with. Sloane also loves London and her daddy very much, every time one of them talks she is looking for them. One morning London kneed her in the head, she didn't cry but made the saddest frowny face ever. It was worse then having her scream. I think she is going to be a strong little girl.
So there is a little bit about whats new with the girls. I'll try to get the pictures working.








3 comments:
I can't wait to see both of them this week end for our fishing trip. Fishy's here we come..... Amy thinks she is going to win both of the pots. I think this year I might surprise all of you and win them. I'm hoping anyway. See you soon.
try uploading them to photo bucket and then post the url with < img src="url" >
https://economy.okezone.com/read/2017/03/31/320/1655909/cara-manfaatkan-bpjs-ketenagakerjaan-untuk-berhemat
Post a Comment