Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's getting CRAZY!!

Look at that pumpkin belly..So cute, just like her Daddy's. He He!! JK!


Well, what I mean by crazy is she's into EVERYTHING!! If I turn my back for a second she is going up & down stairs (SCARY), eating who knows what off the floor, or bumping her head trying to climb on something. Who needs the gym when you have a ten month old...Ha Ha!! I'm really getting my exercise these days. Anyways, she's CRAZY fun, Bren and I are obsessed with everything she does. We are having so much fun being Mommy and Daddy!

6 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

awwww, so cute!! aren't they amazing? and it's so fun the first time and then all the future kids when they do all these cute things over again...how fun for you guys! she's so adorable i swear..now you won't have to do Misti's bootcamp, just follow London around, aha!! love you guys!

Ashley said...

Sweet little London! :) I hear ya on the gym... you'd think I'd be in the best shape of my life!! ... You've seen my overly hyper child!! And what are you talkin about your couches... they're fantastic :)

Justina Selim said...

Hey! It's Justina and Taylor! Just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your little girl is so cute! We just had a little girl! They are so fun!

McKenna's page said...

It only gets better, this is such a fun age. I wish the girls could have played but it was good to see you guys last week.

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Your little girl is adorable! She has gotten so big, and I love those cute bows in her hair! Having a girl is so much fun! I love playing dress up with my little one! I am glad you found me! You guys look like you are having a lot of fun in Chicago!

A Beautiful Life said...

Love the new layout so adorable, love the colors, it looks like scrapbooking! hope all is well!