Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Smith weekend

We had a great view of the Sears tower on our boat tour.
Made Grandma get a picture with London at Navy Pier.

The family at Six Flags....Of course, Misti isn't in any of the pictures.

Dave, Austin, & Brendan getting ready to go on the superman ride.

London on her first rides.


It was so nice to see Grandpa, Grandma, & Uncle Austin. We had a ton of fun at Six Flags, it was over cast so there were no lines. London liked going on the rides, but mostly just being with the family. The next day we went into the city and visited Navy Pier and took a boat tour though the city. It was really cool, we learned about the buildings and some of their history. Chicago has the biggest and tallest building in North America (if you didn't know). Anyways, it was a wonderful weekend. We are so glad they came to visit, we miss both our families so much.

7 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

WOw, you guys looked like you had so much fun..good to know Austin finally has underarm hair now..lol..how fun for the fam to visit, Chicago is so cool definitely need to make that a vacay visit someday! Miss you guys!

Ashley said...

Love the pictures! Mommy and London look so cute in the airplane :)

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Shea! I'm so glad you wrote me so I could find your guys's blog. We just moved to a new place so we haven't had internet so I've been a horrible blogger. Your little girl is so adorable! So you guys are living in Chicago?! What a cool place! Glad to see you guys are doing so well.

McKenna's page said...

I am so jealous, I love amusement parks. Looks like you had fun.

Unknown said...

Hey! we had so much fun in Chicago! We also took an architecture boat tour at Navy Pier--it was so much fun! I wish we would have had some time to visit you guys, but it was just a short trip in Chicago. I am so jealous that you get to live there for a couple of months! It is such a fun city!! I love the picture of you and London on the ride at six flags...so cute! Glad you guys are doing so well!

Arianne Pearce said...

Shea,
Thanks for sharing! I appreciated your comment and really enjoyed looking at your blog. Please tell Misti hello! You have a beautiful daughter and it was great to hear from ya!

Arianne and family

A Beautiful Life said...

Hey you're back in Chicago, are you gonna post any pics from your visit to Utah? would love to see them! it was great to see you and your little family so cute!!! can't wait til you guys come back permanently! miss ya!