Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Favorite Weekend!!


Every year we get to enjoy this extremely fun weekend in SLC with the Smith's (hince the title my favorite weekend). It includes; staying at Little America, shopping, seeing the lights, Jazz game, tabernacle choir concert sunday morning, and eating delicious food. I think I might love this weekend more than Christmas!! The only thing that could have made it better would to have Cameron, Justin, Ariel, and little Beau there :(. London had a great time with grandpa, grandma, & Uncle Austin, she really loves being with them. It was a wonderful weekend and we are already looking forward to it next year. I probably won't post again before Christmas so MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody, hope it is great! Oh! I don't know why everything is underlined....I couldn't change it. :)

Austin, Me, London, Brendan, Misti, and Dave at temple square

London sure loves her Grandpa!
London in her snow gear...She looked like the little brother from a Christmas Story. HA!
London in her new Christmas pj's that grandma got her. If you can't tell, the shirt says "what santa doesn't bring me grandma will"...It's true!

7 comments:

Smith said...

We wish we could of been there, but hopefully we will make it next year. We miss you guy's and look forward to seeing you soon. Beau cant wait to meet London, Uncle Bren, and Aunt Shea!

stacey said...

ah she looks so so cute in her little snow outfit!! She really is such a beautiful little girl and she's just so sweet i told adam how cute she was when she kept saying hi hi hi hi!! I will definately have to come play again soon!! :)

McKenna's page said...

How fun, we tried to go Saturday to the lights but it snowed like crazy, hopefully this weekend. London looks so cute, Henley had PJ's just like that last Christmas.

Jenna said...

Wow so I just realized you got your braces off. I knew something besides your hair was different about you those two times that I saw you. Woops :) You look awesome!

☆Lisa☆ said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I can't believe even you remember me saying that crap! LoL! I need some new material :) Love the pic of London in her snow gear. She is just darling. Hope you guys have a safe and Merry Christmas !!

☆Lisa☆ said...

Oh my hell Shea! Did you know that Ty and Brendan ran into each other a couple weeks ago?? Ty came home and told me he ran into "Sam" and I didn't put two and two together until just the other day :) I'm kinda slow, LoL!! We should all get together if you guys ever come up to ol' Happy Valley anytime :)

Unknown said...

I am dying to know how Maui was!! I am also a bit jealous...it's been so cold here!!

Cute pics by-the-way...I can't believe how big London is.Hope you had a great Christmas.