Tuesday, November 4, 2008

There's no place like home....

Little miss Dorothy Gale







I hope you can tell that London was Dorothy for Halloween. Thanks to my sister Lori we were able to make a pretty cute costume. London loved being with some of her cousins and getting candy. It was a great Halloween!








Dorothy's piggy tails...I was so excited that her hair was long enough to do them.








London loved being with her cousins..except for Shadie, she is the little scary ghost next to her. When London first saw her she screamed...Seriously. It took her a minute to warm up to her. Left to right: Virgil the vampire, Waylon the ghost, Evan the cowboy, Shadie the ghost, Taya the Fairy, London as Dorothy, and Samuel the construction worker.




To finish the night we went and played with Henley Huntsman. They are so cute together. Henley was the cutest Minnie Mouse.

16 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

Yea for the piggy tails!! so adorable! your sister made that costume? how cute! i wish i had sewing machine i might try to whip up some costumes someday! Always so fun to see you and London and her silly faces, she is the cutest!!

Smith said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute. By far the best Dorthy ever. The costume looks awesome, props to you and your sis. Cant wait to see ya next week!!!

Dan & Celeste said...

Cutest little Dorthy ever. The Pig tails are by far my favorite.

The Porter's said...

By far the cutest Dorthy ever. It was good to see you. We need to plan the "Twilight" midnight showing. I'm so excited!! Love ya

Justina Selim said...

I love her costume! She is so cute!

McKenna's page said...

So cute, I'm so glad the girls got to play for awhile. It was good to see you guys.

Unknown said...

London make a super cute Dorothy!!It looks like you had a good Halloween!

I tagged you..

T*A*N*Y*A* said...

Wow you little georgous girl is getting so big.. Is she talking yet?? You all are looking so good.. Looks like you had a fun halloween!! London made a very cute Dorthy.. Have a great November.. Wishing you the best holiday season;)
Love T

☆Lisa☆ said...

Aye alli ooop! Shea my sister! How are you!! I was so excited when I found your blog! I miss hangin' out with you guys! How is life? Your daughter is just beautful! Get back to me girly :)

stacey said...

hey i'm glad i was finally able to get on your page...after i posted that blurb for you i was able to get on your page from lisa funny! Anyway i really do want to get together so lets do lunch sometime! Here's my cell # 435-764-7822 K talk to ya soon! ps your little is so stinking cute! I had no idea you had a baby! seems to be the thing to do these days ha ha

Jodi said...

What an adorable costume. i love her piggies. Dinner sounds great at 4:30. You're the best- thanks!

stacey said...

hey so my work schedule is wed-sat evenings so we should shoot for next monday, let me know if that works for you! Hope you little one gets feeling better poor thing!! send me a text and let me know if monday works k

☆Lisa☆ said...

I'm about 3/4 done with the third book now, so hopefully I'll be able to start the fourth one over my long weekend. My sister said the same thing about the last book, that is was steamy, Lmao! I hope you enjoy the movie, I sure did. I would go see it a few more times if it weren't for the holiday and the need for the green stuff. Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)

☆Lisa☆ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok...Shea, its been over a month now..we need a new update! :)
Did you get a pass at Gold's Gym? If you did...let's go tomorrow morning. They have a Yoga class at 6:45 so I get there at 6 and do cardio before the class. Let me know..

Jan said...

She is a cute little Dorothy! Halloween is so much funner with kids I think. Yep, Andy's definitely a bronco's fan. We just finished the game and now we're watching the post game. Where's your husband from in CO?