London and I were lucky enough to accompany Brendan to his Hartford office this last week. Even though he had a lot of work to do we still had plenty of time to go into the city, see a Yankees game, and visit my nanny family. Thanks Bren for making the time!! It really wasn't meant to be a vacation for London, yet I think she had a great time going to the toy stores, getting a new baby at FAO schwarz, yelling GO YANKEES, playing with her Uncle Bret, swimming in the pool, & meeting Sheelha, Joe and the kids. The pictures kind of tell it all, but it was such a fun trip. I was a nanny in CT for just about two years, during that time was when Bren and I started dating, so NY & CT have a lot of memories for us. The only bad part of the trip was our first night there, we woke up at 2 am to London throwing up. As you can guess, she had the flu, her temperature was 103. On a side note, have you ever tried to stick a thermometer in a 22 months old armpit when they are sick??? You should try it, just for fun. Anyways, we thought for sure our trip would consist of being in our hotel the entire time. Needless to say London was a trooper, we were on the train headed to the city 12 hours later. Temperature was down, eating and drinking like normal, and same old silly Lu Lu. It was Crazy!!! So, even with our little set back it still was an amazing trip!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
How fun for you! I'm so jealous you actually get to have fun during the summer now! London is getting so big! Too many exclamation points, forgive me.
Looks like soooo much fun! That's too bad that London got the flu...no fun! You guys sure get to travel a ton, that's so awesome! I love New York...love it tons! Glad you had fun.
Oh my gosh, London is so grown up! And her hair, of course, is 7 inches longer!! So cute! :) Glad you guys had fun! I can't believe she let you put a rag on her head, that's awesome!
The pictures brought back the time time Amy and I came out there to stay with you while you Nanny. It was so much fun. Your nanny kids are so cute and big. I love the picture of Brendan and London sitting looking at the stream. Good times for you all. Love ya.
poor thing not fun to be on vaca and be sick. Lucky she got over it so fast. How fun to get away!!! So cute. She is so adorable.
you guys have been traveling fools lately, how fun to go on all the trips! so sorry London got sick, that is the worst..Piper got a fever when we visited teddy for a week and 1/2 in Baltimore when I was prego with Belle..not fun! Glad you got to go to all those fun places though, hooray!!
You know that NYC is so close to my heart. My favorite place ever. Glad the flu didn't last!
Post a Comment