Sunday, May 17, 2009

"You stay classy San Diego"

We have been wanting to take London to the San Diego Zoo for a while now, and finally found the time in Brendan's busy work schedule to go. Of course it was a huge hit, she LOVED seeing all the animals. I think her favorite was the tiger. It kept watching her and then walked right up to the glass (as you can see in the pic) and tried to sniff her. I'm guessing it was Lunch time and London looked like a good little snack. :) We were going to go to Sea World, but decided to go to Disneyland instead, which was the right choice. It was great! London was a little bit overwhelmed, but loved it just the same. We went on most of the kiddy rides, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise 4 times (yes, 4 times), and met Minnie Mouse & Goofy. Brendan and I kid swapped and went on the Indiana Jones ride which was pretty amazing. Oh! and yes I did eat a turkey leg & a chimichanga and they were wonderful. Anyways....We had a fantastic vacation! It was so much fun that we are hoping to make it an annual trip, so if you would like to come with, let us know.....you are welcome. :)

12 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

yea! fun pics! the whole fam pic with goofy is so funny..i love the pic of London waiting for Minnie she looks way excited! How fun for you guys, we've taken the girls twice to Disneyland and it is fun, I think i'd like to try California adventure next time cuz it has all the Pixar stuff like Nemo and Monsters Inc, etc..but I think you should make it an annual trip, any excuse to go to San Diego area is well worth it, glad you guys had so much fun!!

Jami said...

So fun! You cut your hair! When did you guys go there? We were just at Sea World a few weeks ago. I'm so jealous you get to have a normal, fun summer while I get to have a miserable, funless summer.

Jodi said...

I think we want to take a trip to San Diego next year with all three kids. I think the boys will love the zoo and the wild animal park. (did you go there too?) It was fun catching up with you last night. It will be fun to visiting teaching companions!

The Porter's said...

What a great opportunity for London. That tiger did look hungry. YIKES!!! We'd love to come next year but I don't think the twins will be old enough to enjoy it. But hey, you could take Sam. haha JK I'd want to be there with him. He would love it.

mickell said...

Yes, I would like to go on your next vacation. Scott & I are great travel buddies....i promise & we love Disneyland like no one's business. Such cute pics. Still laughing about our text to text conversation on Mothers day!!

McKenna's page said...

How fun I'm so glad you went to Disneyland and that is funny we have so many of the same pictures. PS I got my swim suit at Target.com on clearance.

Ashley said...

Count us in for your next years trip!! :) I do love Shamu of course :) I love the picture of London with her head coming out of the giraffe... so cute!

Zeb and Gentry said...

Cute hair. How fun to go to Disneyland. I bet you and Brendan made out on Splash mountain. Admit it.

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! I'm jealous. You guy's are such cute parents!

Justina Selim said...

Zoo's are the best for kids! Fun trip!

Nicole Mecham said...

It sounds like you had a fun vacation. London is at a great age because she actually cares now when you go to new fun places. So I decided I am ready for you to work on baby #2 so when all the friends get together...like once a year :) the new babies can play together! Okay, that's all I will demand today.

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! That little girl keeps getting more and more adorable!!