Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun at Grandpa & Grandma's

London and I took a little 4 hour drive to my Mom and Dad's this last week while Bren was in Dallas. They live in Arco, ID on a 200 acre farm ranch. London had a blast, she really loved having all the space to run without me. :) I wanted my mom to take some pictures of London in the barley fields, but we aren't professionals & we didn't have the best outfit, so we were kind of just winging it. To my surprise they turned out pretty good. The rest of the time we spent going on walks, playing outside, and fishing. We took London to the hatchery (a place where they hatch and grow fish, if you didn't know) and London caught two fish. When I told her we were going fishing she would say "fish? I holds?". I thought for sure when we actually caught it she wouldn't want to hold it. Well, "hold it" was a understatement, she was touching the eyeballs and putting her fingers in the mouth. Pretty sick, but she loved it blood and all. I think we might have a little tom girl on our hands. I'm pretty sure will be making that 4 hour drive more often, I know she misses Grandpa and Grandma already.



12 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

You guys took those pics? They turned out awesome! Do you have a good camera?? so fun, love the scenery and she looked adorable!!! For some reason I was thinking your parents lived in Logan..lol..I wish my parents were only 4 hours, they're all the way in Cali!! Good for you for making the trip, its good to keep busy while hubby's are away..are you going to cousin's camp and family dinner at Misti's over the next few days??

Jenna said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! London's already a litte poser... so cute :)

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, the one of her laying in the wagon is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I can't belive you got her to pose for all of those, what a cutie!! These pictures are making me miss home and farm life now too :(

Grose Fam said...

Those pictures are so cute, and I have to agree with Ashley the wagon one is my favorite. She said you guys are coming to visit chicago soon. I'd love to see you if it works out.

Jodi said...

That is so great about the fish! Callie is so NOT like that! I love all of the pictures you took of her. What a good girl to cooperate like that!

The Porter's said...

The pictures turned out great. You and mom did a great job. Perfect back ground. Love ya

Amy Parker said...

London is so, so pretty. She kindof reminds me of her Aunt Amy (haha, I wish). The pictures are so cute, I hope you don't mind that I am going to still your idea for pictures of Maggie, Shadie and Waylon when I go up next week. I love and miss you all. Love Amy

Cassidy said...

oh my goodness. She is such a cute poser. Those look professional. She is so adorable. Perfect setting. so cute.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

looks like your my next competition! really those look awesome! good job! :)

Smith said...

So so so darn cute. She is so beautiful. Those pic's turned out awesome. When Bren was here he told us about how she loved fishing! So fun. Hopefully we will see ya soon.

The Happy Holladay's said...

oh my gosh Shea those are freaking adorable pics! I love them!!!!!! She's getting so big!

Cathy said...

The pictures look amazing! It's great to see pics of Uncle Larry and Aunt Sheri. It's been a while since I've seen them.