I was kind of worried about being away from our families over London's birthday, but I think she enjoyed herself quite a bit. We ended up going to three different zoos and the Shedd Aquarium in down town Chicago, so I'm pretty sure we made up for being away :). She also got to spend a lot of time with her very best friend Taya. Taya is only two weeks younger than her and they have been "friends" since they were about 8 months old. It was really fun to watch them play and talk to each other. I also enjoyed seeing my friends Ashley & Jess that have been in Chicago since April, so it had been awhile. I can't wait for them to come back. All in all we had a great time being back in Chicago. PS. sorry so many pictures.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
so glad she had fun! i bet it was a blast for her to have a little playmate especially one she has known most of her little life ;-) I love the pic of her eating her ice cream she looks so stoked! Teddy and I will have to visit Chicago one of these days and you'll have to tell us all the cool zoos and places to go, love all the pics!! Glad Lulu had a cool birthday!
p.s. I can't believe she's 2 already! time flies i swear...and she's looking very grown up these days!
We missed seeing her on her birthday but I think I would had rather been in Chicago too. I'm sure she'll forgive you. Time is flying with our kids growing up. I can't even believe it. See you in a couple of weeks. Love you
Oh...what a fun 2nd birthday! Looks like she had a blast! I want to go to Chicago again, I love that place. Glad you guys had a fun time....now let's get back into the groove of running again :)
She is adorable! It was great to see you guys! Happy late B-Day Miss London! :)
-Sara
Fun trip- I really want to get back to Chicago with my kids one day. There is so much to offer there. Happy Birthday London!
I'm kind of sad that we weren't there to hang out too, but then I realized we would have to still be living there & that was a big no thanks. So lets hang out here!!!! I can't believe the girlies are 2! London is an absolute doll.
Happy Birthday London! Can you believe she is already two? I can't. Well it looks like you had a blast. Can we please get together soon?!
New update please!
Post a Comment