Last week Brendan and I went to Lake Powell with some of our friends and I was the only one that hadn't been before...... I have really been missing out!!!! I couldn't believe how much stuff there was to do. We fished, kayaked, boated, hiked, and cliff jumped. Even though there was so much to do it still was really relaxing. My Mom was sweet enough to come all the way from Arco and watch London, so that made it even more relaxing (Thanks Mom). I am pretty sure we will be doing this again with her next year. SOOOO, if you haven't been to Lake Powell I highly suggest it, because we loved it.
Hiked to Indian ruins
Bren wake boarding (as you can tell the water was perfect)
This is our crazy friend Will jumping off a 60 ft. cliff. He jumped off a 75 ft. earlier that day. Like I said CRAZY!! It took me 20 mins. just to jump off a 40 ft.
Fishing....didn't catch anything, but still a lot of fun.








8 comments:
I know I've never been either and i have tons of friends that go to Lake Powell all the time, how pretty!! Looks like fun and glad you could relaxingly enjoy it..:-) Oh and just a friendly reminder..eat more cheeseburgers..;-p
I have never been to Lake Powell either. I am almost convinced by all of the fun blog posts that my friends do about it. It does look beautiful!
Looks like you guys had a fun trip! So nice to be able to get away just the 2 of you I'm sure ...nice mom! I love lake powell...it is absolutely beautiful!
Lunch was fun today...let's do it again soon!
Fun for you guys. Glad you got to do it. We need to do a family thing there.
glad to see i'm not the only one. people are always shocked when they hear that. looks like a fun time!
ohh I found your blog, now we can be blogger friends! =) I can't believe we live so close and I still haven't seen ya!
Powell is one of my favorite places. Awwwwww,I need to make sure I go next year.
https://www.duniaeni.com/2019/03/tips-bijak-kredit-tanpa-agunan.html
Post a Comment