Saturday, September 26, 2009

There's nothing like the Circus!

If you have never been to the Circus you should go, it is quite the experience. :) Bren and I were talking about it and were wondering..."where do these people come from" There are so many different types of people, children, adults big and small, and some really weird looking folks.  Are the kids just born into the Circus and don't know any different???? I don't know, but it was something we were really curious about. :) As crazy as it was at times, it was also very entertaining. London really enjoyed all the animal acts, she waved so hard at the elephants really hoping they would wave back. I loved it! I was kind of secretly hoping the tiger tamer would get attacked and then we could watch it on the show "When animals attack". HA HA JK!!  As you will see in the picture I don't think the clowns were her favorite part, but she really enjoyed everything else. :) She also got to go with her best friend Taya Treu, so that made it even more exciting!
It was a great way to spend our Saturday, we are glad we went and will most likely go again next year. 

I don't think London loved these clowns.


4 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

yippee! we usually go with Lori every year, guess we weren't on the ball, lol...the circus is fun, it usually captures the kiddos attention pretty well and they get pretty excited. So cute London thought the elephants would see her, what a sweetie. Again you're looking amazing in these photographs, so kudos to you, whatever you're doing keep it up! we miss seeing you guys, I guess we'll see you at Pumpkin Walk, you guys can roll me through all the pumpkin displays cuz I'm not sure I'll be able to walk, carrying my own "giant pumpkin" on my belly. ;-D

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous...next year we will go with you guys! :) I laughed about the people at the cirus....I'm sure there are some pretty funny people that come out for the circus!

The Porter's said...

Lots of fun! I bet Sam would love it. Let me know when you go next time.

Jessica said...

I took the girls a couple years ago. They really liked it too, lots going on to keep them interested.