Sloane Elizabeth Smith came into our lives June 7th @ 10:01. She was 7lb. 10 oz. & 21 1/2 inches long. After being in labor for just about 16 hours my body stopped contracting and this was putting a lot of stress on Sloane. So after a lot of crying (on my side :) ) the Doctors decided I needed a c-section, not what I wanted but it needed to be done.
Sloane 2 weeks..... She just had her 4 month check up and is very healthy. She was on the 75 percentile for her height, 60 for her weight and 50 for her head. I know I say this a lot but she really is the best baby. She goes right down for naps without rocking, and when she wakes up its rare that she cries. She is very content just laying and watching what is going on around her. If she does cry its because she is tired or London has hurt her (doesn't happen that often but sometimes Lu loves her a little bit to much.)
London loved Sloane a little more then she loved her that morning.

We celebrated London's 3rd birthday in California. We went to Disneyland, San Diego Zoo and the Wild Park. Sloane was great...she slept the whole time. Lu is now in preschool and is also doing tennis. She loves them both! London is a great help to me and loves her little sister so much. I am very grateful for her and what a good little girl she is.









3 comments:
Yay Shea I'm so proud of you!! All up to date! Now you need to stay on top of it ... or else! :)
yea for updates!! awww, Sloane is a doll baby, it's so cute to see the sisters love on each other. London is probably better, but Piper tends to love on her baby sister WAYYYYYYYY too much, poor Presley..hahaha! Keep it up lil' mama, great to see your cute family!
WOW! I can't beleive the girls are 4 months old. I HATE IT!! The picture of Sloane at two weeks is adorable. You talking about your labor, make me cry. I love you and am so glad Sloane came safe and healthy.
Post a Comment