Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween

This year was a little tricky. I wanted the girls to be something together but London has become picky in deciding what she wants to be. So one day she came home from preschool begging to be a witch. It wasn't my favorite idea but I figured Sloane could be a black cat. London loved her witch costume and broom. I feel bad I didn't make it but I did make the broom, so I did try a little. :) We spent the evening with her best friend Taya. They went trick or treating together and had a blast. It was really funny when they went up to the door, because most of the time when they answered the door both girls would just stare. We had to talk to them a lot about saying tick or treat. It was pretty entertaining!
London and her black cat Sloane

PS. Have you ever tried to put a nose and whiskers on a baby....They really love it! :)

4 comments:

The Porter's said...

Sure cute!! They are both growing fast. Holidays are so much more fun when your kids get excited about them.

Amy Parker said...

Oh, I wish we could have seen them. The costums look wonderful and fun. Miss you guys. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Their costumes turned out so cute!! Sloane is getting so big and is so adorable!

A Beautiful Life said...

a witch and her cat! SO CUTE! Sloane is growing too quickly. and London seems about 10 yrs old. why can't they stay little?