Thursday, December 16, 2010

Miss Sloane


Sloane just had her 6 month check up and everything is well. She is growing like a weed. She is on the 90th percentile for her height, 50 for her weight and 50 for her head. I was telling Bren I could have sworn that London was a chunkier baby then Sloane, so I looked in Lu's baby book and she was!! London was 2 lbs heavier then Sloane at 6 months but the same height. :) By this time London was getttting a bottle of formula a day so I think that might have had something to do with it. Sloane still isn't getting any formula.
Sloane is STILL a great baby, sleeping and eating like a champ. We have stayed in a hotel a couple times in the last month and she will sleep wherever we put her. Once in the closet, and once in the bathtub. She doesn't mind at all. :) I truly feel blessed for having such a wonderful baby. We are so grateful for her.

2 comments:

Amy Parker said...

What a cute little girl!! She is a good baby, that really helps when you have older siblings. It was so good to see you guys on sunday. Once again thank you for the beautiful Rocking Chair you finished off for me, for christmas, we love, love, love it. So perfect!! Love you all so much, give the girls loves and tell B Hi.

The Porter's said...

It was good to see you at the Christmas party. I loved the rocking chair. London did such a great job on her little performance. She was so cute. Sloane is a good baby and a cutie pie.