Navy Pier was a lot of fun! London liked being outside. We haven't been doing to many activities outside, because it is still pretty cold here. Every once in awhile we are able to go to the park with some friends... when it's nice. The pier was cool, it had a lot of shops and places to eat. Michigan lake was so pretty, just like the ocean but smelled better. It will be a fun place to take the family when they visit. So, get on it family!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Navy Pier
Navy Pier was a lot of fun! London liked being outside. We haven't been doing to many activities outside, because it is still pretty cold here. Every once in awhile we are able to go to the park with some friends... when it's nice. The pier was cool, it had a lot of shops and places to eat. Michigan lake was so pretty, just like the ocean but smelled better. It will be a fun place to take the family when they visit. So, get on it family!
Posted by Shea Smith at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Wow, look at those skyscrapers! We need to go visit Chicago sometime, Teddy is fanatic for the Bears and it looks like a lot of cool stuff is there, glad you guys are having fun!! Miss you guys, when is Ariel going to update her blog? lol
Shea,
Hey...I love your pictures at the pier and London's 9 month pictures are so cute!
About the borders around the pictures, I think it has to do with the template that you choose for your blog, your template probably doesn't do borders around the pictures. I have tried to figure out every way I can think of to see how to do it and I just don't know. Mine have always just had the borders around them, which is why I think it's in the template. Hopefully that makes sense and sorry I am not much help!!
I miss you guys and can't wait to see ya next week. Give London hugs & kisses from Grandma.
Looks like a blast, wish we were there to hang out with you, maybe later this summer...
Londons nine month pictures are adorable. Miss you
Ahh, hilarious, I forgot about her hair catching on fire..lol...yea, with time comes money so after 7 years of marraige and both of us have turned 30 (Teddy a yr older old fart.lol)we finally have some new furniture, its about time huh...now i need decorative pieces like you guys have, things coordinate, what a concept..lol..miss you guys!
Post a Comment