I think this is the age were a lot of there personality starts to show and I love it! London is so funny, I leave her for a second and these are the things I find her doing. This first picture we were at the park and she didn't like crawling on the cement, so she kept doing this...he he! She really is such a funny girl, I love this age so much. I am so excited for when she can walk and talk!

Watching her baby Einstein videos..seriously she loves to be this close to the TV, I have to constantly pull her back.
Gets stuck trying to play with her car seat. I could tell she was mad, but she never cried just found a way out. What a big girl!








10 comments:
I love these pictures, they're so funny! Sometimes I stand on my head like London too ... :) She's adorable, I love your slide show!
Cute pictures! It's funny to see other kids do stuff that Aiden does. He used to be obsessed with emptying my wallet!
so so cute!! London is so funny, it is so fun when they get to different ages, kids do the cutest things. WAit til she can really talk then they say the craziest things, or mess up words so bad its adorable! She's so cute Shea, have 5 more!! woohoo!!
Oh..she is so darling! I can't believe how big she is getting! I loved that stage too, it goes by sooo fast. It's fun to watch kids grow up in every stage. I'm glad you're doing well!
PS. We totally have to set London and Isaac up one day when they are all grown up!! :) haha
Ok she is getting to big and I havent seen her in months, so tell her to stop growing.
She is so cute, it is such a age, it gets even better. Miss you guys.
Shea! It's so great seeing what you are doing. I feel like it has been so long. I am so excited to be able to see your cute little girl... she is a doll.
my hadley will be one in august when was london born? she does a lot of things just like hadley. super cute!! they are at such a cute age huh?!
She is such a doll! My little guy is almost 2 and he is walking/running and talking and I LOVE this age! They are into everything but it is so fun!!! I love to watch how they interact with other kids, so cute!
London is already learning how to take Daddy's money... smart little girl! Thanks for you comment on my blog, you make me feel good about myself :)
Post a Comment