My sister Amy came to visit, and it was so much fun! We went to the Taste... it was awesome! If you don't know what that is, it's where a bunch of Chicago restaurants set up booths in millennium park and you buy tickets to try all different kinds of food. If you know me and how much I love food, you can imagine how much I enjoyed it. :)! We did a lot of other things, as you will see in the pictures, but the funnest was just having my sister here. I miss my family a lot and can't wait to go home to spend time with them.
We went to the broadway Wicked and it was insane. Amy and I both loved it! I would go again tomorrow...Well, if I had a babysitter. haha!








15 comments:
Looks like so much fun, I would have enjoyed the food with you. Miss ya
Oh, I am jealous, I would have loved to go to Wicked when we were there, but it was impossible with Isaac! Anyway...next time right?! Looks like you had fun with your sister, sisters are great!
I love sister weekends! Looks like you guys had a blast. Justin and I want to go to Chicago so bad because it just looks like such a cool city!
PS I don't think you little girl could be any cutter!!
How fun Shea! I love it when my sisters come to visit, we resort to goofy, dork antics in minutes..lol..you've really fueled my curiosity of Chicago, Teddy and I definitely need to make it a vacay destination in the future! You should've seen the football game for the 4th of July with the Smith boys and Teddy and Rob and Dave..hilarious! the "old" men were sweating to death and about to have heart attacks!! lol..miss you guys!
shea, oh my word how are you? i haven't talked to you forever. probably gentry's wedding. your little girl is so cute. when was she born? my youngest hadley was born august 21 they look about the same age. anyway. our site is www.justinandadrienne.blogspot.com love to hear from ya. adrienne
Oh my goodness. I about peed my pants when i saw your name. How are you? Where are you at? This is why I love blogging. I am so glad that you left me a message. keep in touch with me. so fun..
ps the rhett joke.... not too funny. :)
Oh my heck!!! How are you? You have the cutest family!!! What are you doing in Chicago? I saw Wicked last year and loved it! I would go with you tomorrow to it...I just need a flight, ha, ha! Your little girl is darling! We are in Logan, but we just found out that Todd got a job so we are moving to South Jordan, UT ASAP!! We are really excited! It's so good to hear from you!
Ashley
That sounds amazing! I would love to go and just taste food!
Wow! I can't believe you found me! I haven't seen you in so so long. I miss your cute face. You look great. Your daughter is adorable. You will have to give me your email or whatever so we can catch up. :)
Well I sure wasn't expecting to hear from you... so fun! Your family is cute - London is a doll! Thanks for leaving a message. I'll be checking back often. Great to hear you're doing well. Love all the pics!
i love the slide show, London is the cutest, that is seriously the cutest pic of Dave and London!!! How cute!!
Hey in your slide show of London is that the Bunny coat that I got her at Nordy's?
Hey new friend! I can babysit now if you ever want to go to a show again :)
O my gosh I have not seen you in forever I can not belive it.How have you been? heidiandbirch.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment