Monday, July 21, 2008

They never do what you want!

So I have been trying to get a video of London waving and clapping her hands, as you can tell by the video I don't get either. Every time I get the camera out she just wants to take it and play with it. Anyways, I like this video because London does her fake cry. She does it all the time...SO cute, but I'm sure we won't enjoy it as much when she gets older. :) I love how she ignores me most of the video, it's so hard to get good pictures these days.

13 comments:

Smith said...

ha ha! Her cry kills me. She is so dang cute Shea, I cant wait to see ya all soon.

McKenna's page said...

That is really funny. I love when they start to be stinkers like that. They never do what you want. She is so cute.

A Beautiful Life said...

lol..the fake cry is hilarious..look at the curl in the back of her head, CUTE!!, yea kids never perform on cue, and yes they do ignore you..so does my husband? what? did i say that outloud? lol..London is so adorable i can't even take it, i look at your blog everyday i'm crazy..cousin's camp was awesome Misti went all out, can't wait til next year when London will be here, OH!! so excited for her 1st birthday it will be SOOOOOOOo cute!!! miss you guys!

Justina Selim said...

That's so funny that she has a huge box of toys and she plays with the tin can. Makes you wonder why we buy toys, huh? Her fake cry is so cute!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

I LOVE the fake cry and pouty face! Haha That cracks me up. She could not be more adorable.

Guess what, we are coming to Chicago next weekend! Justin has a business trip out there, and I am tagging along. I'm so excited. We've really been wanting to go there!

Nicole Mecham said...

Shea, how come I didn't know about this blog! London is so cute! This is the first time I have seen her. Your family is so cute! I added you to my blog list. Check ours out sometime! (themechamblog.blogspot.com)
Nicole (Allred) Mecham

Unknown said...

That is cute of her playing with the can...I swear we really don't need to spend so much money on toys! They always are happy with other things.

I had a crazy dream last night that our house was on fire and was burning to the ground...it was pretty much a nightmare, hopefully it's not one of those prophesy dreams :) (More like just a huge fear of mine!! Don't worry the house is fine:))

Misti said...

i love that cute little fake cry! I will pick you up and love ya everytime you do that. I love you little baby boo! We miss you and cant wait until your Princess Party! Grandma

Sheena Larkin said...

SHEA!! Oh my gosh I haven't talked to you in forever!! How are you? I found you from Ashley's blog. It was so fun to find you and see your cute little family, your daughter is beautiful. Hope all is well.
Sheena

Heather Larsen said...

Hey Shea! I hope you remember me. I can't believe how adorable your little girl is! Do you remember in 8th grade when me and Adam and you and Alex hung out? I was so stressed out because we were with Adam. Crazy kids! Anyway, I'm glad to see things are going good for your family. Keep in touch.

Heather (Richardson) Egley

Anonymous said...

Sorry it has taken me so long. Thanks for the comment on my dress. I still work in Cache Valley but I do live in Tremonton not to far. How long have you been married and where do you guys live?

Anonymous said...

How fun to get to see new things Utah is definetly a good place to live but it is always nice to get out. We have been trying to have kids for almost two years and no luck so I we will when it happens we have done some fertility treatments but that didn't work either :(

Megan said...

shea she is so cute!!! i can't believe she is that big. Well we miss you and can't wait to see you guys!!