My mom is staying with us for the week while my dad is in Maryland, and she brought her three little boxer puppies that she is selling (if you want one let me know :). They are the cutest things ever! London loves to watch them out the window, but when I bring her out to play with them they jump all over her and bite her cloths. She isn't as interested in them after that. It's sad that I let her get trampled by the puppies, but you have to admit, it's pretty funny. ha! Anyways, just thought I would share the laughter. Enjoy!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
super funny til her face gets bit off..lol..j/k..those are pretty funny pics, look how long her hair is getting, what the heck?? look at the curls, could anything be cuter? seriously..see you soon, and maybe 1 yr pics???
Very cute and funny. Hopefully mom can sell the puppies. They are very cute but poop a lot. ha ha Tell mom hello. Love you all.
i looked on that photography blog but it didn't show anything either..just a couple pics is all...maybe my computer is being weird..cant wait to see you guys!
Those puppies are so cute if I didn't have two dogs already I would totally want one. London is a doll we need to get together.
So cute!!! What a mean mom you are...just kidding. I do the same thing sometimes! It's usually worth a good laugh! She is so cute, so are the puppies!
Cute little puppies! I am not a dog person, but those are really cute!
So cute. I think I am seeing that Londy has some curls at the bottom of her hair. How darling! Cant wait to see her in a week, miss ya guys.
I love the one where they are biting the bum of her dress. so cute. cute puppies too. Anything for a good pic, huh. i am the same way i will admit it.
she is so cute!! i can't say it enough! i can't wait to see you gus again! did i tell you Paul is getting married?
Hey, ya I really like my sling! It is really easy to just keep in my purse and use when I need it. Eva likes it too!
Post a Comment