Sunday, September 14, 2008

Utah State Fair

London got to have her first pony ride at the state fair, and she loved it! Every time she would pass by me she would put one hand up in the air and say "whoo whoo"! It was SO cute. She got to pet cows, sheep, & pigs, and no matter what we would say they were, they were all DOGS! :) She really loves that word for some reason, when she actually sees a dog she says it with such enthusiasm. It's pretty funny! We had a lot of fun at the fair, London is really into animals these days.



She looks scared in this picture, but wasn't scared at all.















And yes, if you are wondering, I did get a deep fried twinkie. :) It was fabulous! London really liked it too.

8 comments:

Zeb and Gentry said...

she just looked scared in that picture because she saw your face.

A Beautiful Life said...

ahhh!! I wish we would've gone down with everyone! She looks so cute, yes fair food is quite interesting! I'm glad she had fun, I love it when they start talking..funny. Lily called me Dada forever! lol..can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

London looks all grown up riding the pony...how cute! We should take a trip the animal farm at Thanksgiving point sometime and let Isaac and London ride the ponies! Glad you had fun at the fair.

Ashley said...

She's growing up!!! And her hair is getting longer already! Geez it's only been, what, 2 weeks!?! I love that she says dog, haha :) So cute! I'm jealous she's in a tank top, we've had to bring out the good ol' winter clothes out here already! Hopefully it'll still be nice next week when I get there! ... And also, I finished Midnight Sun I think yesterday or the day before... pathetic again, I know! HA :)

Justina Selim said...

How cute! She is brave! I don't think Aiden would even do that! I didn't even know that the fair was here, haha! I'm lame and boring, I guess!

Zeb and Gentry said...

i bet he finds that comment you left, tracks you down and shows up at your door doing a back flip dressed in all black.

{We Are The Wade's} said...

You totally have no idea who I am!! I just saw that your name was Shea, and that's my name!! YEA!! I love finding people who spell their name the same as me!! YEA for SHEA'S!! I promise I'm not a freak, check out our blog :}

The Porter's said...

London is going to love candy just like her mom.