As you know London doesn't get...well, any looks from her Mama, but I finally found something she got from me....my love for CANDY!! We have been trying to get her to walk forever, and as soon as we get the candy out she does it! :) So, good news that she's walking but not so good news that she might have my appetite. (Ha) Anyways, here's a short clip of her getting her candy and a couple of pictures that show her different faces that she makes.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
YAY!!! :) haha, she is so cute. I can't believe how much she's grown! She's getting skinny winny! Oh I miss her, can't wait to see you guys!
she looks so grown up with that curly hair. totally different than a few weeks ago. she's a doll. i hope you like the pics.
I don't know what's cuter, London walking, or Brendan's daddy voice.
Like her mom she'll love candy and still have a cute shape. Her hair is getting so long and curly cute. Congrat's on the first step. It is so fun to see them grow. Love ya
Yea! we should all be rewarded with candy for walking! She looks so big, so grown up!! Her hair is just SOOO cute, love the curls,all my girls hair is bone straight! What a cutie patootie..see you guys soon!!
That is so cute! I love that she walks for candy! Haha, I also have an unhealthy obsession with candy! It's funny because Taylor could never eat it and be happy. I need a treat everyday, haha!
The second picture looks just like you ha ha. P.S. we want to get together for dinner and I tagged you ha ha.
oh i mean to tell you i have that same bow! i love bows, but Belle doesn't have enough hair yet so i usually slip it into a headband, gotta luv 'em!
That last comment was from mike. But I keep asking mike to take texts Brendan and set up a night that we could go out to dinner or something. We do need to do something.
she is so cute!!!! :) when can we get together?
That is so cute! She is adorable...yeah for London walking! How exciting.
I will update as often as I wish. Yeah it's fun working with people who sometimes have behaviors (he, he I know brendan hates that word). Anyways congrats on the walking. Will you be able to do it on the 11th?
Post a Comment