We carved pumpkins the other day, and London had so much fun!! She loved playing in all the mess and getting dirty. We got the pumpkin about a week ago and just had it sitting in the house. London loved playing with it and giving it loves. I'm not sure why she kept giving it loves... I guess she thought it was her baby. HA. Anyways, we had a good time & I think they turned out pretty cute.
London digging and playing in the pumpkin seeds. I had to keep her binky in the whole time because everything would go into her mouth. YUM!








11 comments:
Cute pictures, I love Halloween, We are going to try to carve pumpkins next week. They look great.
Holy cow, you guys really carve pumpkins, professional artists! lol..the pics are way cute! Yea I think we have like 10 pumpkins!! The kids and sherrie have been going crazy in the pumpkin patch behind where Lori is building her new house..we need to paint them or something, there's tons on my porch steps! London is the cutest..see you in a couple days!!
OH! I meant to say that she's giving the pumpkin "luvs" because she wants a sibling..she's lonely and wants a friend..SO, get on that!! ;-)
Cute pictures! I love all the fun things to do in the fall!
Hey Guys! London is the cutest thing! I can't believe she is already one, how time flies. You will have to meet our little one soon.
The pumpkin on the right looks like you. I cant believe how big London is. She has a lot of hair.
she is so cute! I would love to go to lunch together sometime and catch up let me know if you can.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Of course I know who you are silly! You are my new favorite person for calling me skinny during this pregnancy. Seriously my belly is huge! Oh well, we are almost done.
Your little girl is so cute- I can't believe that she liked getting messy in all that pumpkin goop!
I didn't get into it as much as some of the ladies, but I did have fun. I am going to be an old lady for halloween. Zeb's grandma has a wig and huge glasses I can borrow. And Zeb has a cane from when his ankle was bad. I'm excited. What about you.
we are totally the same type of mom's that allow are kids to get filthy. what is the use to keep them clean. She is beautiful. and looks like she is having fun. Do you like living over there? And will you ever come back to ut?
People who know him are going to laugh if they read your comment. IM as in in instant messaging? Can you through blogger. I can through hotmail messenger.
Post a Comment