Monday, October 6, 2008

One Year Photos!!!



London got her one year photos done, and we love them. Thank you Melissa (sweet shots photography)!! Here are a few of our favorites.

14 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

YEA!!! I loved all those pics, I'm sure its hard to choose just a few to show..she's the cutest, i swear! I"ll have to think of something different for Belle's 1yr photos..lol..The shower was super fun, you and Ariel are so funny, and it was great to talk about all the inappropriate behaviors of our husbands and know we're not alone..lol..will we be seeing you guys for the auction?? love ya!

Zeb and Gentry said...

the pictures are so cute. Happy B-day in a few days!

McKenna's page said...

The pictures are so cute, she is getting so big, time to have another one. Ha ha. See you soon

The Porter's said...

So cute!!! My favorites are #4, #8, and #12. She is a natural.... Can't wait to see you guys again.
Love Ya... Tami

Ashley said...

These are adorable!! :) I love the cowboy hat! So cute!

Unknown said...

Oh, Shea...those are so cute! I love the one you put at the top of your blog...she's so gorgeous!

It was fun going for a walk today, let's do it again soon, before it gets too cold on us!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

She is a doll! Love the tutu pics! Nothing is better than a little girl! Don't you just want to eat her??

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

glad you love them! she's a beauty!

Justina Selim said...

Those turned out so cute! I love the one at top!

Justina Selim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cait said...

AH! She is absolutely ADORABLE :-) Those are darn cute pictures!

Jan said...

What a sweetie! They all turned out great. She's a doll!

T*A*N*Y*A* said...

AAWWW!! So cute.. I love the black n white with the pink cowboy hat

Cassidy said...

freaking adorable. She is so cute. shea. honestly. She has the biggest smile.