This was a really fun outing. We went with my friend Cristina and her son Isaac. I love Thanksgiving Point, they always have something fun going on for kids. Corn Belly's had so much fun stuff, London really liked it. This will definitely be something we'll do next year. I know there are a lot of pictures, but like I said, there was a lot to do. I actually left a lot of pictures out.
London and I on the slide and the cow train. She loved the slide & Isaac loved the cow train.

London & Isaac playing in the hundreds of pumpkins they had.










7 comments:
So fun! I love this time of year the weather is just perfect for little outings like "Pumpkin Patches". Uhm I thought you were going to take that binki away from London?(jk)
SO fun!! Gosh, you look so young Shea! I used to look young once..lol..yea I wish Belle would still take a binky..perhaps if I duct taped it?hmm...see you on Sunday woohoo!!
yea..you have braces and that does make you look younger..but so does your FACE! lol, yes perhaps you don't have the stress lines of having to take care of Teddy..he's my hardest child lol..:p
How fun! We have ben meaning to go here, but haven't made it yet!
How fun, your hair looks really long in that one picture. Sorry I had to tag you again, I don't have that many friends, you better do it this time.
You have to read what Hil said about you on my blog page. It's way funny.
It looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I should take Sam next year. Love ya
Post a Comment