Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dallas, TX

We went to Dallas last week for our nephew Beau's blessing. Brendan just stayed the weekend but I was able to stay the week with Ariel and Beau. It was a lot of fun being around a baby again. He is such a cutie and really good little boy. London didn't notice him much but when she did she would give him loves and click her tongue at him, I'm guessing because that's what I did. :) It was funny.  Anyways, I'm glad that we got to spend so much time with them. It was great. 
Once again, I don't know why everything is underlined. Sorry.
Adorable baby Beau
London loving Beau
I love this picture, holding hands and looking at each other. So cute!

12 comments:

Smith said...

I love the photo of them holding hands, too cute. We miss you guys and cant wait to see ya in April.

A Beautiful Life said...

Those are adorable pics, they'll be kissin' cousins..lol..he is so cute and chubby, he is a good mix, he looks a lot like Ariel, but you can see Justin too, so so cute! Look at miss London's long hair!! She could donate to locks of love..lol..yea, when are we gonna get together again?? We need to set up a fam dinner SOON!!

The Jensens said...

Holy crap Gentry told me that London was getting big! I can't believe all that hair she has! ADORABLE

Kate Brotherson said...

Awhh, look at that little guy. He is such a cute little chubby guy. Both my girls were and I loved it. BACK UP YOUR PICTURES! It is the sickest feeling to loose them. Take it from me. And, thanks so much for the feedback for Stay Put Socks!. It is always great to hear what customers think. I am glad your sister is enjoying them.

Jami said...

You are a ghost to me...I see your name in my phone, I hear about you from time to time, but where have you disappeared to? Somewhere cooler than where I am? I wonder.

Justina Selim said...

That pic with the two of them is so cute!

stacey said...

ah thats stinkin cute!! I love little ones they are so sweet and innocent! We need to get together again soon!

McKenna's page said...

Such cute pictures, glad you had a good time.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

london's hair is getting so long! i would love to do family pic for you around then. i'm sure i'll be back to shooting by then. so just let me know when it gets a little closer what day you were thinking. :)

☆Lisa☆ said...

Very cut pics! I love the one of her iving him kisses.

Woodworth Family said...

I love your Blog! London is so cute!!! I had fun with you the otherday at lunch. unfortunatly I dont think we are going to make it to st.George. Taxes really did us in! Well, we will for sure have to get together and do little play date afterwards..Call me:)

Neal Family said...

First of all, jealous you guys got to go to Hawaii, and second its nice to know someone elses' child speaks gibber all day ( is that even how you spell that??:) I love it too, such a cute age huh? All I know is if we had a playdate, us mommies could be watchin us some newsies:)haha jk, Hope your good!!