Sunday, February 22, 2009

Free photo session with Sweet Shots Photography!!!





3 comments:

Neal Family said...

If I lived out there I would totally enter to win a free session because her pictures are amazing! Daniel and I finally scheduled this week to have professional pictures taken.......too bad our child is almost 2 years old!!!:) I love your comments!! I am truly become obsessed with blogging, its like my own personal journal:)

Jami said...

Luckily he was not at the airport...I found out the night before! Now he's just going to stay til Wednesday and get some extra work done. More time for me to party :)

A Beautiful Life said...

ahh, should've just waited a week! i love my pics cuz their artsy, but i love you photographer and however she uses the lighting and flash and it brings out their eyes and everything, sadly i don't think Belle would sit still to capture it..lol..she's way good though, maybe we'll use her in the future!