I can NOT believe that I have a 18 month old, the time really flies by. London had her 18 month checkup the other day and she was 75% for her height, 70% for her weight, and 70% for her head. So, she might be a bit bigger but very well proportioned. :) We just took her binky away and she is handling it like a champ. She is such a good passive little girl, I love it. Today we went to the Kangaroo Zoo (which is a lot of big blown up toys). London had so much fun and was so brave. She went down all the big slides by herself except for the biggest, she went down that one with me. Anyways, just a little update on how big London is getting, she is growing up so fast.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
What a cutie pie. Very well proportioned. She is growing up so fast. Love ya
18 months yay for nursery! Haha. Kangaroo zoo is so fun. Aiden loves it!
Awww, she is growing up so fast! Belle has that toy..lol..I can't believe Belle is 1yr either, she's 1yr, going on 5yr!! i swear! London is so sweet, I wish my girls were passive and calm..I have big time screechers and spazzers!! It's the Northrop gene ;-) You're such a good mommy, that's why she's turning out so wonderfully!
shea she is such an adorable little girl!! time for another??? :)
So I only give Alexander a pacifier at night and I need to take it away but scared of a sleepless screaming nights!!!! London is such a doll, seriously! One day hopefully her and Alexander can meet and play away:)I hope we make it out to Utah this year sometime, I will for sure let you know when and if. Sometimes I wished we live there because most of our friends are there!! Oh well, Erie PA is treating us pretty good so far!
So glad I got to see you guys the other night. London is seriously a doll... love her! Hopefully we'll see you again soon.
She is adorable! Time really does slip away. I can't believe that she loved kangaroo zoo so young. That place totally overwhelmed Callie until she was two years old! What a brave girl!
Oh my 18 months what a big girl. Her poor shots (I assume from the bandaids on both legs). We need to get together.
She is the cutest 18month old. I am sure you are ready for a baby now that you stayed at my house and played with my wild little man, and saw how good of a big sis Lu Lu will be.
Post a Comment