So, we had family pictures done last Saturday and London was a terror. If you know London you know that she is generally a sweet girl...well not on picture day. I was so worried that we weren't going to get any good shots. Anyways, I've been checking my photographers blog every day to see if she had posted any of our pictures. I was so excited that we actually had some of London smiling that I had to steal them from her blog. I couldn't wait to get the CD. I will post more when we get the CD, but for now let me know what ya think.










12 comments:
They are so cute!! I saw them on Melissa's blog! London is so big!!! I love them!
These are sooo cute! I want to get nice fam pics done so bad! Did u have the same girl do it that did London's just a little bit ago?
you all look great!! I love them! Adam and i are were just saying the other day that we can't wait for our little one to be in pictures with us!! How fun, seriously london's a doll!! :)
They turned out so good Shea. From your description yesterday you'd never think that they would look this good! I still think London is an angel and these pictures only prove me right :)
The pics are really cute and London is getting so big. We need to get together again soon.
I love them! You all look tremendous! She is totally smiling beautifully so you never would've known! She looks super big like her hair looks like she's older for some reason, you're all so pretty..I give you props for havinga flat tummy, I could never do that squatting postion you're doing my spare tire would take up the frame..lol..you ALL look great!and if sweet London was a terror I could only imagine trying to capture a shot of MY whole family..geez louise..
They look great Lu is so big. I cant imagine her having a temper tantrum she is to perfect in my eyes!
So cute! Your little girl is so cute!
I can't wait to see the rest of them. I think they look great. I love the one of you and London and the one of you and Brendan looking at London. Love ya
I think they look fabulous! and you can't tell that London was having a hard time...amazing how photos turn out, honestly! :) I love the last picture of the 3 of you, so cute! By-the-way you look super cute in the pictures too!!
ok, so I just looked at her blog with the other photos of you guys that she took. They are all adorable!! I can't wait to see more of them when you get the cd.
off-the-subject... but when do you want to go walking again?
Callie was being the biggest stinker when we had the pictures of the twins taken at one week. I swear they know! You can't tell because London looks great in all of the shots. Family pictures are SO STRESSFUL! But always worth it in the end. I love them!
Post a Comment