Story number 2. Yesterday we went to our mommy & me class that she loves, and they were doing a easter egg hunt. It was London's 1st easter egg hunt and I couldn't believe how much she loved looking for the eggs. We could only get 12 eggs so it was kind of hard to make her stop at 12. She didn't understand why we couldn't take them all home. It was a fun day.
Ok, one more story. I always say I am so lucky to have such a passive little girl, so here is a little story that makes me so grateful for that.....When we go to Walmart with Daddy London always ask for a cookie from subway ( because a lot of walmarts have subways in them). Anyways, like a sucker Bren always gets her one. Well, the other day when London and I went she asked for one and this is how our conversation went.
London: Cookie???
Me: No, not today sweetie.
London: Cookie Pease???
Me: Sweetie...not today, no cookie.
London: No cookie????...........Okay Mommy.
I am not sure if it gets more passive or sweeter then that. I love that she is that way, I need that. ......When we got to the car I gave her a cookie that I had in my purse, I know, I know, I'm a sucker too.
reading a book to relax. :)

At the easter egg hunt with friends Isaac & Rowan.
Just a funny picture. You would be surprised how many times I find her in there.








14 comments:
Seriously you could not have asked for a better child!!! I tell Taya no and have to wait for her tantrum to be over :( Hopefully all your kids will be like London! I love the picture of her on the potty, so cute!
If I didn't know her I would think she sounds too good to be true, but I've seen her in action and she really is the sweetest little kid. Taya will soon be beating her up and London will just smile and say, "Ok Tay Tay."
I can't believe you got Lonson to use the toilet. I wish I could get Kaden to do that. She's so cute and getting so big.
she looks so big in these pictures! the last one is so funny and cute!
So cute! She really is growing so fast.
What a sweetheart. She is getting to such a fun age! I love the cookie story. She totally deserved that cookie in your purse!
Oh my what a stinkin cutie! She is so sweet to not throw a tantrum! Ethan allready throws them and he's not even 1 yet! I say No or take something away and he throws his head back or throw his head onto something hard... I try to hold him before that happens but sometimes Im to late and another bump shows up... So thats why it looks like I beat my kid. Its sad.Yep Id say your a very blessed mom:)
Love the potty picture! She is such a big girl now, Potty training?your so lucky she wants to use the potty. she is so cute Shea, we miss you guy's and can't wait to see you in June!
potty trained almost and not even 2 yr old! amazing! she is such a sweetie...mine usually say Ok to no cookies too, but its more like, "Fine"..and not in a sweet way..lol!! My post for Easter is going to be long, for some reason we did a lot of activities this year, so long posts are fun! good job mommy..
Ok, your daughter will be potty trained before my 2 1/2 year old. She is a miss smarty pants. Love ya Tami
What a sweetheart. Good look with the potty training. Henley was so close and now she decided not to try any more. Sucks for me.
Oh, I love London, she's so darling! It is crazy how fast they grow up huh? I'm so excited that you guys will be here this summer! when you get back home we will have to go shopping for flowers and do some planting together for sure!
How sweet that she just said ok about no cookie! That's great about the toilet! Maybe she will be easy to train!
what an adorable. little girl. wow. You don't hear that very often. She is so cute. Are you guys back in utah?
Post a Comment