Pinnacle (the company Bren works for) took us on a little retreat to St. George last weekend and it was so nice. We were able to do a lot of fun things. We went on a two hour fourwheeler excursion, that was a blast. It was really fun riding in the red sand, everybody looked liked they had on sunless tan by the end, but it was worth it. :) We also went to this really cool steak house called Anasazi. The part that was so cool about it is you got to cook your steak on the piece of lava rock. I thought it wouldn't tast very good, seems how I was cooking it myself, but it turned out great. So, if you are ever in St. George, try it. It was really nice to have a weekend just with Bren, London was with Grandma and Papa(Thanks Dave and Misti for all your help).


All of us at Anasazi. If you look close you can see the lava rocks.









8 comments:
How fun for you! I had a hard time finding you in the four wheeling gear, ha! And I'm still not quite sure if I'm right. Let's do lunch this week. I'm hungry.
Fun for you guys. I'm glad you were able to get some alone time with Brendan. It does wonders for the marriage. Love you all, Tami
Lucky! WE miss ya guy's too. I do love the rug also it only took me 6 months to find one I liked.
Cool little getaway! I LOVE 4 wheeling. And that restaurant sounds really cool. I'm sure I would over cook my steak though!
Hi- I found your blog through a friend of a friend's-- I just started a little hair clip shop & am trying to get the word out: check it out!
www.garnitureclips.blogspot.com
Thanks!
SOOOO maybe Daniel is working for the wrong company:)haha,jk, FUNNN The four wheeling sounds like a blast....I am extremely jealous. Today my highlight was getting out of the house and going to chick-fil-a:) Love your blog, you are too cute
So fun! We miss seeing all you guys, tell everyone hi for us!
Ahh..yea, crazy isn't it? Who knew? I can't believe I am pregnant i am nervous and scared but I know there must be a reason for this little baby, I'd like to think it may be a boy, but it will probably be a girl..lol..I can do it I guess, I need to take some tips from you!!!
Post a Comment