Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nothing that new

I know it has been awhile since I've posted, but Bren has been in Chicago for the last two weeks, so not much has been going on. We had a great Easter with London, she loved every part of it. I told her that the Easter bunny was going to bring her a surprise on Sunday, she would say " bummy? prize?" It was cute. When we did the Easter egg hunt she went crazy! I thought we would have to help her find the eggs, but to our surprise she has a great eye and found most of them by herself. :) It was a great day to send Brendan off to Chicago. When he got back London wouldn't leave his side and Brendan wouldn't leave her's. It was cute! It makes me happy that London is such a daddy's girl, I don't know what Bren would do if she was any other way. We went to Hogle Zoo, and of course London loved, loved, loved it. Animals are kind of her thing right now, so we will probably be going to the zoo a lot this summer. Anyways, that is what we have been up to lately. Just enjoying the great weather. Hope it stays nice.

6 comments:

The Porter's said...

London is has such a cute personality. It was fun to see her these past two weeks. I'll be interested if Aria is going to be a daddy's girl. She loves to lay on his chest so maybe. But Zach loves to also. I hope one is at least a momma's kid. Well Samuel is I think. It would be fun to go to the zoo with you sometime. Sam would love it. Now I have the snap-n-go double stroller so I'm set.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! and I like your new blog look...it's cute! Hey, lets for sure plan a trip up to the zoo one of these days..it would be fun! I'm so glad you guys are staying around this summer!

Neal Family said...

You have the cutest picture fo reals!!!:) I think we should arrange for alexander and londons future marriage unless she has already been betroved( is that even how you spell that word???) She is too cute, seriously! We love going to the zoo as well! They usually have trains and carousels which is alexanders favorite part. So cute that she is a daddys girl:)

McKenna's page said...

Cute pictures. It was really good to see you guys and let the girls play. Henley kept asking for London after you left.

A Beautiful Life said...

I love all the new pics! she is always dressed so cute! she is just looking so grown up to me lately, and all her talking and going in the potty its like she's 3 already!lol..hopefully see you guys soon, its been too long!

Tarinelli said...

Your little girl is so cute. I didn't know your husband works for Pinnacle. Where you guys going this summer? I love the family pics!!