Our first time to the zoo was a lot of fun. It was hard getting her to find the animals, but when she did she was so excited. Her favorite were the monkeys, I think because they were so close. I had a hard time getting her to look at the camera, because she wouldn't take her eyes off the animals. This zoo was one of the coolest zoos I had ever been to. Bren and I were so amazed how big it was. London loved it so much, I'm sure we'll be back soon.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Brookfield Zoo
Our first time to the zoo was a lot of fun. It was hard getting her to find the animals, but when she did she was so excited. Her favorite were the monkeys, I think because they were so close. I had a hard time getting her to look at the camera, because she wouldn't take her eyes off the animals. This zoo was one of the coolest zoos I had ever been to. Bren and I were so amazed how big it was. London loved it so much, I'm sure we'll be back soon.
Posted by Shea Smith at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Missa ya
Kenna
I meant miss you not missa you
She is getting so big Shea, what do you feed her (jk). Looks like you guys are havin fun in Chicago.
how fun the zoo! its always a blast 2 see kids faces as they look at animals,ha! so much fun to do new stuff in a new city! you all look adorable..
Post a Comment