London had her nine month check up yesterday, just wanted everybody to know she is good and healthy. She is 54% on her weight, 96% on her height, and 51% on her head. The doctor said she will be tall like Bren, but would basically get everything else from me, including my small head. I wasn't aware that I had such a small head....I think she was just comparing me to Brendan. Ha Ha! Anyways, just an update. Miss you all!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Tall Girl
Posted by Shea Smith at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Yeah, we are officially connected in the blogging world!!It's addicting isn't it. Love your blog too.
She's getting so big! That's totally how my girls were, always in the 90th percentile for height, I have amazon daughters..lol..she's the cutest, can't believe she's 9 months already! Oh, Belle rolled over a few days ago, what the heck, where does the time go??
Wow she is getting so big.. Im glad everything is going so good for all of you.. Wade gave me your page address :)
You have a verry good brother, he takes super care of me!!
take care!!
Post a Comment