Sunday, May 4, 2008

Silly London





Like I said she is a funny girl. Even though she isn't crawling yet, she sure gets around. She keeps me busy trying to keep her from biting cords, blinds, and unfortunately the dog. Now that she can roll to pretty much anything she wants, it's crazy. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when she crawls. As you can tell by the pictures she loves to eat. There is nothing I give her she doesn't like. I love it!! I think she gets that from me, I love food.

4 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

Look at the silly girl! It will be crazy when she starts crawling, then they start getting into everything YEA!! You can't tell you love food, your food must not have calories in it...I like your No Air-Remix, maybe if I just listened to some booty poppin music and "dropped it like its hot" once in a while I'd drop the baby weight, YEA!!!

Smith said...

London is such a cutie! Smitty and I miss her a ton, we cant wait to see you this summer,along with Oprah!

Unknown said...

Cute Pictures of London, she is so cute and she has the prettiest eyes...watch out when she gets older you will have to keep her away from the guys :) And...she will keep you really busy once she starts crawling..but it's fun too! Hope you guys are liking it in Chicago!

A Beautiful Life said...

I just had to tell you, that Sherrie's license plates say "Shrry Baby" now..lol..classic...you're song reminded me.