Monday, August 4, 2008

Tornado Watch!!!

Scary night!! So I take Brendan to the airport, come home get London in a bath and walk down stairs to my friend Shalin knocking on the door. There was a serious tornado watch and we were right in the middle of it, the sirens were going off and everything! She lives on the top floor so she was coming to my ground level. Anyways, the news said that ten tornadoes had touched the ground. It was pretty scary, Brendan at the airport and me home alone with London. It passed and we are fine but here are a couple of clips. The first one is the beginning of the storm and the second is the end of it. We were too scared to try to video the peak of the storm. You got to love living in Chicago!

7 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

GEEZ! Glad you guys are OK!! I know the weather has been crazy over there lately...hey did you go to Lalpalooza? lol..its in Chicago, you could put those big earmuffs on London and rock out! Can't wait to see you and the "little princess" next week, woohoo!

Adrienne Gilbert said...

isn't that scary!! we have had tons of those since we moved here. the storms are way different then utah huh? glad you are okay!!

Smith said...

when I worked at Nordy's we had to evacuate to the entire store had to evacuate to the basement. You get us to it after a while, but the first couple of times it scares the crap out of ya.lol glad your safe.

Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Scary, Shea...I am glad you guys are okay! Everytime I go to the midwest I am scared to death of tornados, I guess it's true that you would get used to it if you lived there for a long time, but still it is scary!

Justina Selim said...

That is so scary! Glad you guys are safe! My Dad is obsessed with weather. I can remember trying to drive around and find them when we were little!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

hey! it's melissa (murdock) martinson. i ran across your blog from ashleys. i love seeing how everybodys doing! your little girl is cute, and has the prettiest eyes!