front: Tessa, London, Taya

We're happy but sad to say that we are back in Utah. We love being home, but it was a lot of fun in Chicago...It will be missed. London & I made some great new friends, and are really sad that we don't get to hang out with them everyday. Thanks girls for making it such a great memorable summer.
We're happy but sad to say that we are back in Utah. We love being home, but it was a lot of fun in Chicago...It will be missed. London & I made some great new friends, and are really sad that we don't get to hang out with them everyday. Thanks girls for making it such a great memorable summer.
We drove...well, I tried to drive, but ended up only driving three of the twenty hours. Ha Ha! Anyways, Brendan was a trooper he drove straight through the night, it was great! London slept most of the trip, sometimes when we'd stop for gas, in the middle of the night, she would wake up and whine a little. Brendan thought that he would sing her a song that he always sings to her before bedtime (I know, cute!). So he starts to sing to her and in the middle of the song she looks at him and as clear as it gets says....DOG! You might of had to be there, but we both were rolling and even the next morning, completley exhausted laughed about it. :) Good times! We are happy to be back, but are so happy that we got to spend the summer in the Windy City. Here is a picture of all London's friends in Chicago. Max was also a potenial boyfriend but he wasn't in the picture.








10 comments:
haha, that is hilarious about her saying "DOG", I can totally picture it. Yesterday she kept pointing to all the animals in Taya's book saying "dog...dog...dog...dog" haha :) love it! Well, I'm glad you're home safe. Lucky lucky you guys. Home. Where everybody knows your name... :) haha!
Yeah, so happy you are home. We need to get together soon. I saw Gentry this weekend, and we decided we need to plan something for all of us. Let me know when you are free.
yeah i am glad i started one too. Zeb says it is gay. He is. He told me to write a bunch of fake stuff like he is a model for an underwear company called "Longdong Underwear." What a goof. I know McKenna already said it, but i saw her in Island Park this last weekend. Weird huh. Small world. Anyways lets get together!
Would you be my bunny boy
London is funny girl, kids really do say the "darndest things", wait til they're like 3yr old and tell the waiter, "I just farted"..YEA..fun times..NOT! lol...glad to have you back, still need to take a trip to Chicago sometime, Teddy needs to see a Bears game..hopefully see you soon!
You never called me back, so your daughter will never recive her B-day gifts.
Hey Shea,
I looked at your blog. Hope that's ok. Your little girl is darling!!! Hope all is well with you. We just had a little girl too. It's so fun.
Jen Norman (Gillies)
hey cute girl your home eh?? Where are you at? Lets get together!
Yeah...you are home! I haven't even seen you yet. Let's get together next week sometime and go on a walk or something! Isaac is way excited to see Rocky. :)
hey time for a new post! what is that little girl of yours up to lately?? You don't realize how much London is talked about in our home, haha! Lily and Piper (especially) talk about her or think if there is a baby on tv or computer its like London!! lol.so cute..
Welcome back to Utah! Wow, I can't believe you guys drove through the night! We never would be able to do that. Taylor fell asleep driving once at 10 am and I don't trust him anymore, haha!
Post a Comment