Lately all London has been wanting to do is read books. Even when I'm not reading them to her, she tries to read them all by herself. It's the cutest thing ever. One day I was able to video her looking through her book (tried to get her to wave....I failed). Anyways, we can't believe that we have a one year old...the time has flown by. We are going home tomorrow for my reunion and we are going to have a princess party for her (Cinderella will be there and everything). I know she won't understand what is going on but she will enjoy the pictures some day. We are so excited to see our families! Miss you all so much.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Hey Shea,
I just tagged you...I know you will love me for it:)
Check out my blog for the details:)
-Cristina
Shea - that is absolutely adorable! She is so cute and looks so content looking through books. I'm excited to see the bday pictures.You look so cute too, of course! Love you slide show too.
Hey cute girl you should get a hold of me while your up here I would love to go to lunch if you have time! London is so cute! Markell turns 6 next month so crazy!
Post a Comment