The party was so much fun, all of London's cousins and friends loved it. They all wore princess dresses and got to learn how to be and act like a princess. It was so cute, all the girls were really into it. London loved playing in her cake, surprisingly she didn't really like eating it though. Fortunately, I don't think she has my sweet tooth, grateful for that. Ha! The party was a blast, thanks Grandma Misti for the great party.....My family reunion was so much fun! We explored lava caves, went to Mackay Lake, fished, shot guns, had air soft gun wars, and ate some great food. As you know, I come from a very big family and it gets pretty crazy when we are all together. I love it, I miss being with my family and can't wait to be close to them again. London loved being with all the cousins, all they want to do is carry her around and give her loves. It was a ton of fun, thanks mom and dad for a wonderful reunion!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Hadley would have loved that party,she is starting to love the princess stuff to. Glad it was a good day!!
What a cute little party! And you are going to be happy about this... I totally think London is starting to look more like you, especially in the lake pictures :) It was fun to see you guys again at the airport, even though it was only for a second!
She looked so cute in her dress. I wish I could of been there I miss her so much. Hopefully I will see ya soon though.
what a cute little princess!
yep it's me who does photography. i'd love to take her pictures! are you in town? give me a call or e-mail me. melissa513@hotmail.com 435-512-3135
The party was fun, see you soon!
McKenna
Yea! the party was a blast even though Piper was acting weird, they had a great time! It was so fun to see you this week, you guys are such a hoot and London is just the most adorable thing, seriously...i wanna grab her chubby feet..lol..
very cute shae. She is very beautiful. What a cute idea for the princesses, and cinderella?? Wow. very cute.
London looks so cute! I love her swimsuit!
Oh... I love the princess outfit, London is adorable! What a cute mom you are to throw her a princess party with cinderella and all. Looks like you guys had a fun time being with family again. Hope you enjoy Chicago for a couple more weeks! :)
What a cute idea for a little girls party, you are so creative! Cinderella looks too real! Your little girl is so darling!!! Your haircut is so cute too!
Shea, I can't believe how big London is, she is so dang cute. Love your blog, it's so good hearing from you. We definitly need to get together when you guys get back. Let us know when that is, it's been way to long.
Post a Comment