Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged by Mickell!!

4 things I like about my husband....

1) Loves London and I more than anything
2) Hard worker
3) Loves to watch So you think you can dance with me! Serious!
4) Gets up every morning with London and I, even if he has played X box all night.

4 movies I would watch more than once...
1) Girls just want to have fun!  ( I also Love that movie Mickell)
2) Father of the Bride
3) Pride and Prejudice 
4) Hot Chick

4 TV shows I watch....
1) Office
2) 24
3) Prison break
4) So you think you can dance

4 places I have been...
1) Bahamas 
2) Key West
3) Maui
4) New York

4 places I would like to go...
1) Thailand 
2) London 
3) Ireland
4) Japan

4 People who email me regularly....
1) Gentry Parker
2) Victoria Secret
3) Delia's
4) Hilary Northrop

4 things I like to eat....
1) Sushi!!!
2) Le Nonne's bread spread 
3) Prime Rib
4)  My Mom's baked beans

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year...
1) London walking
2) London talking
3) Going back to our home 
4) Vacationing 

4 people I tag
1) Hilary
2) Ariel
3) Megan 
4) Jenna

Do it!!

3 comments:

Adrienne Gilbert said...

hey you need to tell gentry to get a blog. would you give her my email? krinklnose@hotmail.com I miss seeing her at her mom's house when i was at my mom's. i would love to hear from her.Thanks!!

A Beautiful Life said...

ha, i wish Teddy would watch So you think you can dance, i think its amazing, he can't take the "modern dance" moves so he makes me turn it..lol..you'll be back soon, hooray!!

Unknown said...

Hey Shea,
Thanks for the cute card in the mail...that was so nice of you! BTW..my brother did come and spray last Saturday; he found a black widow and baby tarantula outside your house and he found a black widow and hobo spider outside ours. They are all dead now and we haven't had any bugs or spiders in our house since then! Yucky! I think we might spray again before it gets super cold, maybe like October(because I'm such a big baby!)..so I will let you know if you want to get your inside done too.
Man this summer had been crazy with all the bugs, spiders and rattle snakes; I guess that's what we get for living on the mountain right!

Anyway, I love that Brendan watches So you think you can dance. Adam loves that show; he actually begs me to watch it with him. I just haven't gotten into it as much as american idol but it's a good show!

Anyway, I'm glad you will be home soon...it will be fun to get together and go for walks and play!